Truck Paint Booth
Price And Quantity
- 600000 INR
- Truck Paint Booth
- Paint Booth
- Easy To Operate, Rust Proof, Durable
TECH Expert Spray Systems offers large vehicle paint booths Truck Paint Booth appropriate for both liquid and powder coating, for corrosion resistance as well as high quality finishes. And because of the size and shape of the equipment, this requires a custom booth enclosure, requiring customized treatment and filtering systems for large volumes of air.
Variables that must be addressed while engineering and manufacturing your Truck Paint Booth are filtration media, humidity, temperature controls and pneumatic man-lifts. Downdraft and Cross-draft airflow designs are needed to be considered to meet our clients finishing requirements, it is critical that you meet all your production requirements.
Our offered truck paint booths are engineered according to your specific requirement. Large size cabins with shadow less lighting design allow you to paint trucks and larger equipment in a controlled environment. Heated makeup air can also be added for better application temperatures and heated cure cycle allows painting more trucks per day.
TECH Expert has four major configurations for truck paint booths. Cross flow, Semi Downdraft, Side Downdraft and Down-draft. Each can have any number of features and are available as heated or non heated booths. The performance features and layout options are generally the same. What changes between the different configurations are generally two specific things draft pattern and the layout or space required.
Additionally, we provide paint booth accessories, exhaust fans and filters to compliment your new or current paint booth. Alongside, we have a complete line of clean air treatment, compressors and breathing air systems. For more details, please visit our accessories page and e-store for viewing prices and information on our products.
- Booths are shipped complete with everything
- Including wall panels, motor, doors, intake and exhaust filters, retainer grids, light fixtures and tubes, etc
- Constructed and rigidly reinforced with single-skin, G-90 galvanized steel
- Pre-punched panels with easy nut and bolt assembly
- Double insulated wall panels are an option
- Constructed of two layers of 20-gauge steel
- H-channel structure in between panels or tongue-groove system
- Helps create an airtight seal in the booth
- Powder coating
- Heated air make up with cure package
- Lighting: 6-tube, T-8 fixtures, T-5 high-output fixtures, Corner lights or Rear access light fixtures
- Custom height, width and depth design
The down-draft intakes air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank in the booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn away from the component through exhaust filters at the floor level, along down side. This provides efficient over-spray control and reduces prep time and also provides a healthier workplace environment. When purchased as a pressurized unit, these booths can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycle to meet your specific requirements. It is available in both solid-back and drive-through designs.
- Bright full booth illumination provided by three tube, 48", 30-watt fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls
- Each tube is mounted behind clear tempered safety glass and sealed with a gasket
- The tubes are not furnished with the fixtures in both solid-back and drive-through designs
- 5-6 Per Month
- 1 Months
Techexpert House, -78, Shivane Indl. Area, Of NDA Road, Shivane,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411023, India